"...where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty."
-2 Corinthians 3:17 (NASB)

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
~John Adams

2.13.2012

The prolife stuff I've been up to recently

Hello World. Brian back here. It's been a while, but I wanted to make sure I shared this with as many people as possible. Recently, I've been getting more and more involved with the prolife movement here in Austin and I'm very excited by what God has in store fro the University of Texas.

I was recently connected with several very motivated students who have been working hard to promote a campus culture of life at UT. They created Texas Students for Life, a registered student organization dedicated to educating and supporting our UT family with a focus on issues that effect the sanctity of life.

And I have the pleasure of being their webmaster. Check out the website. Pretty cool, hu? So stop by and maybe lend a hand. Let's save some babies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment