"...where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty."
-2 Corinthians 3:17 (NASB)

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
~John Adams

2.01.2010

We're moving!

It's a fact.

The Brian Factor is moving to greater and better things. I've abandoned this blog for such a long time that now I think it's just time to end it.

So, what's the replacement? Something better, for sure.


JibeNow is a project I've been working on with Paul Hastings. It uses the power of many open source technologies to bring an exceptional blogging framework around a strong community.

Today JibeNow goes live. So, go check it out at JibeNow.com or find my new blog at JibeNow.com/BrianFactor.

So, why use JN? For me...
  • Great community. Something we're still working on, but I'm at least there, right? And hopefully you will soon, right?
  • Strong Software. JN is based on WordPress MU, and Buddy Press. Hey, if it's good enough for Harvard, it's good enough for me.
  • Open and Free. It's easy to get free stuff online these days, but I like the open philosophy of JN and it's WordPress roots.
Do you want to join? JibeNow is available by Invite, so let me know if you want to get one!

No comments:

Post a Comment