"...where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty."
-2 Corinthians 3:17 (NASB)

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
~John Adams

10.11.2009

Obama is going to destroy this country... yeah right.

It's more likely that he will cause flies to illegally emigrate to Mexico. Obama is a fly terrorist.

So, apparently Obama won the Nobel peace prize. You know what I have to say about that?


(Warning: there are a couple cuss words in this piece, but nothing too vulgar. All together, I think it's good fun.)

2 comments:

  1. Like your blog's new design (the other was, how can I say this nicely... hideous : )! I'm kidding it wasn't quite that bad!

    - Trent

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I worked hard to that hideous template!

    I designed it myself... Oh, well, forget I said that... fine, I modified an existing template to make it a little bit of me. Oh well...

    :-)

    ReplyDelete