"...where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty."
-2 Corinthians 3:17 (NASB)

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
~John Adams

2.05.2008

How Super is Super Tuesday?

The historic 24 states are up for grabs. This is a big deal for 99.999999999999999999... % of those presidential candidates that are still in the race. For those wondering, .9999... (repeating for ever) is equal to 1.

The title link from the New Republic is one of the better articles I've stumbled across. (although it seems to only have 20 states... don't ask me why)

"With 52 percent of all pledged Democratic Party delegates and 41 percent of the total Republican Party delegates at stake, Super Tuesday's results will be crucial for both party's candidates in securing the presidential nomination."

Well, I'm going to give you another link and leave it at that. No, I am not going to go into polls, because they've been wrong and they probably will be. Besides, I'm not a psychic. Oh, read this:
Joseph Farah | Don't Listen to Gurus. I have to add this quote:

Don't let anyone else tell you what to think or how to vote – study the candidates' histories and positions and make your pick accordingly.

So far, the gurus couldn't have been more wrong.

Even though I've disagreed with you, Mr. Farah, I couldn't agree more on this issue. Let us not make an extempore decision, but rather a well thought-out decision based on principles rather than polls!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, great reasons in the post about God. I agree with the first points the most. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I was really surprised how few people posted. And so few Christians. :-(

    Well, everyone, what are your reasons for your faith?

    (FYI to everyone else, the post is here: http://www.shaunconnell.com/?p=114)

    ReplyDelete