"...where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty."
-2 Corinthians 3:17 (NASB)

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
~John Adams

2.24.2008

Hacking THE REPUBLIC!

Previously I had brought up the great possibility of voting machines being manipulated by an experienced hacker. Now I would like to present a more in-depth documentary my Dad found online that not only further documents the likelihood of electronic machines being hacked, but also documents some very clear instances of voter fraud. Among them, a voting machine in Valusia county, Florida recording negative votes for Al Gore.

I know this video from HBO is somewhat long. Trust me, this will be one of the most politically enlightening hour-and-a-halves of your life.



"If... When people see what's really going on, there is no way we will allow it to continue."
~Bev Harris, founder of www.blackboxvoting.org

I have one correction: America is actually a Republic, not a Democracy. But, either way, using a hackable system to determine who will lead is wrong.

Will you let it continue? The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for Good men to do nothing!

2 comments:

  1. The video is not working for me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weird... It's working for me.

    Well, here's the link to the video: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4463776866669054201&hl=en

    ReplyDelete