"...where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty."
-2 Corinthians 3:17 (NASB)

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
~John Adams

1.19.2008

Ron Paul Continues to Amaze me!

Please check out the above article. I respect Ron Paul for not pandering his beliefs in order to get the votes like Huckabee, but still standing up for them.

Wow. That's probably my shortest post. Ever.

3 comments:

  1. The shortness of this post does not preclude yoru blog from being at a high school reading level. :-)

    http://www.criticsrant.com/bb/reading_level.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roflol... Yeah, good thing too. Wow, your blog is an elementary level! Well, I can say that my blog has a higher reading level than the The Drudge Report. That program must be way off base to think that a kid out of elementary school could understand the Drudge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha...my blogs are at junior high...I think that thing is really inaccurate. Does an elementary schooler really know what "increased collateral risk" means? Not if you live in the twenty-first century...

    ReplyDelete