"...where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty."
-2 Corinthians 3:17 (NASB)

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
~John Adams

1.08.2008

Presidential... something

(I'm not quite sure what to call this post... not feeling very creative today. If you have any ideas, let me know.)

I found this Ron Paul Video very entertaining:


Ron Paul was not allowed into Fox's GOP debate, unfortunately. In an unfortunate turn of events, supporters got braded as "lunatics" by Sean Hannity. My aplologies, Mr. Hannity, some people just don't know when to stop. What I don't get is why it's such a big issue for you. There will always be some crazy lunatics in any campaign.

And the New Hampshire primaries go on. The results will be very interesting. Anyone like to make predictions?

2 comments:

  1. I agree Paul should have been allowed in the debates.

    He did a good job on Leno.

    I have to say, though, the Paul supporters virtually attacked Hannity before he ever said anything about them. I was watching H&C when he called them "lunatics," and he was laughing and talking about the incident.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I think he has a right to be mad at them. The issue I have is him making it such a big deal. He opened up his talk show with the issue and put it right on the front of his website with a graphic. Maybe I just don't understand, but some overly-energetic supporters doesn't seem THAT important.

    ReplyDelete