"...where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty."
-2 Corinthians 3:17 (NASB)

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
~John Adams

10.17.2007

:is disgusted with Perry:

Hot off the press: According to the Austin American Statesman, Perry has given his official endorsement of former New York major and presidential hopeful Rudy Giuliani. This is even though Giuliani is know to be perhaps the most liberal republican on the block. According to the Texas Governor:

"I go to buy a pickup truck, if it's got one option on it I'm either not particularly fond of or not looking for, it doesn't mean I disregard that pickup truck."

I think its more like you find a pickup truck that has a thoroughly rusted frame, but a nice coat of paint. I'd discard the whole thing, even if it is the most popular car around. I can explain why, but I think that a like-minded teen by the name of Samuel Ashwood does a good job of explaining why Giuliani is more a liberal than a conservative.

I'm very disappointed in our governor. I've become more and more convinced that he really is not the conservative that he'd like us to think he is. But "liberal v. conservative" aside, how can a Texan really support a candidate who strongly believes in the Second Amendment... except in big cities.

No comments:

Post a Comment